Tuesday, October 5, 2010

you are what you eat

It's true! You are what you eat. I've been eating really unhealthy for the past year, and the results have shown for itself. I'm changing my ways, and within just a week, I've seen drastic difference. I can't wait to see what two months can do :)

Don't get me wrong, I still indulge myself to an ice or two here an there but majority of the time I stick to my green apple which helps heal my skin and provide me with enriching victims!

Don't forget to drink plenty of water!! I see a huge difference in my skin from drink much more water than i usually do.

Also, I've been eating much more greens, and it makes me feel great! YUMMY & DELICIOUS. Hopefully I'll join a gym this week or next to get started on my CARDIO! I'm super excited!!! Wish me luck!!!





FASHION PHOTOS OF THE DAY

I love the combination in both of these outfits =)

No comments:

Post a Comment